Our Members are:
- Parents who have done the ‘heavy lifting’ of raising a family and are now ready to focus on their own personal fulfillment;
- Busy professionals who prefer qualified leads over investing time and energy with online dating;
- Socially active singles with varied interests and other priorities than attending singles’ meet-ups or dances;
- Singles with high standards who prefer vetted leads through a professional;
- In the pinnacle of their careers wanting to bring some balance into their lives with a loving relationship.
Our Members have made a commitment to themselves and their future happiness. They are:
- Able and ready to invest in finding a meaningful long-term relationship;
- Open to feedback from an objective professional about how others view them and experience them on a date;
- Understand that a relationship is a process, and are willing to be supported through that process by a relationship specialist who is guided by their best interests and long-term goals;
Each client goes through an extensive, psychologically-based intake process which consists of exploring each person’s:
- family background and dynamics,
- relationship history,
- a detailed description of the person they’re seeking in their lives.